 Space / 25776
Re: MOC: Puffin Personal Runabout
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 4 Jul 2003 01:40:56 GMT

In lugnet.space, Gil Shaw wrote:
   Greetings!

Wowed by the very large creations debuting lately, I have cheaped out and gone with the very small.

The Puffin

Gil,
this is really quite nice. I especially like the studless appearance. This moc is telling me something. It is telling me to get off my high horse and go make something using yellow. The color scheme really makes it all snap!

Small moc are always so cool ... they can allow alot of interesting shapes and methods, and are a challenge to squeeze in all the detail again. Great job, Gil!

-Jr.Marshal Hoffman