 Space / 25825
Re: MOC: Puffin Personal Runabout
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 6 Jul 2003 01:27:21 GMT

In lugnet.space, Andrew Saada wrote:

   As has been said, less is always more with your creations. No need to be
labeling your move a “cheapening out”; coming up with a cool lil design is in no way a piece of a piece of cake (that was bad ;-P ). Anyway, the overall form is great on the Puffin. The positioning of the wings makes me think that it’ll definitively have to “puff” or essentially use a lot of energy to move about. I agree that the intakes work well, especially for their size, and that’s a new use of that flag/panel as far as I know. And, as Lenny said, “The color scheme really makes it all snap!”
I need to do as you have and just build for a bit as I’ve been churning ideas but not sitting/standing with the brick. Freehand is GOOD!

-Andrew

Many thanks Andrew...I always try for economy with my designs. It gives me a good excuse to be continually lazy. ;)

I love that whip antenna...I think I’ve used it about a gillion times since I first swiped it from some other poor soul. Helps liven up a lot of my stuff.

Cheers, -Gil