 Space / 25814
Re: Puffin Personal Runabout
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 5 Jul 2003 08:48:41 GMT

"Gil Shaw" <NIXtoradochSPAM@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:HHH7rq.xvE@lugnet.com...
Greetings!

Wowed by the very large creations debuting lately, I have cheaped out and • gone
with the very small.

[The Puffin]

This is great, Gil.
The type of thing I'd try to build if I didn't cram so many "projects" into
the build schedule.  I like more or less everything about it.

[ j o n ]
--
http://zemi.net
http://the-shipyard.com