 Space / 25815
25814  |  25816
Subject:
Considering passing on the Moonbase page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 5 Jul 2003 09:08:04 GMT

I just read one of my own posts, clicked the "shipyard" link at the bottom
and saw it was last updated over a year ago.  That sucks.  Bad.

I've spread myself to thin.

I think it might be time for someone else to take charge of the Moonbase
page.  I adore Moonbase and think it's here to stay, but I've really
neglected the page.

The page is in Gidden's domain, with some code by Bram so we would obviously
have to work something out with them, but I think it would go smoothly.

I could help with the transition as much as possible.  I'd supply any
graphics you'd need,  give tips on where I think the page should go..etc..

Takers?  If not, no worries, I'll try and get it as up to date as I can.

But I'd really like to focus more on the Shipyard and the sidebar.

Let me know.

[ j o n ]

--
http://zemi.net