 Space / 25921
Re: MOC: Puffin Personal Runabout
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 5 Jul 2003 17:51:41 GMT

In lugnet.space, Gil Shaw wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Sylvia Tresto wrote:

Lovely little ship in the best colour scheme I can imagine (just take a look at my own creations...) and I can see in my mind’s eye many of these little fellas moving around in some futuristic setting. Thanx for sharing and keep up the good work!

Love, Sylvi

Many thanks Sylvi! They would be a blast to head off to town in...so long as they don’t run into any of those Templar tuffs. ;)

Cheers, -G

I just finished copying this ship to get some more building practice in and I am awed how swooshable this is despite the rather awkward design. It is just so cute and small this!

Love again, Sylvi