 Space / 25853
Re: MOC: Puffin Personal Runabout
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 7 Jul 2003 04:31:23 GMT

In lugnet.space, Gil Shaw wrote:
   Greetings!

Wowed by the very large creations debuting lately, I have cheaped out and gone with the very small.

The Puffin

http://home.cogeco.ca/~sshaw/Toradoch/xx_Toradoch_kin_puffin.htm

That is really sweet.

That’s all I have to say about that.

-Grand Admiral and Keeper of Fleebnorks

“Adopt a fleebnork. They’re DYING!” -Sally Struthers