 Space / 25991
Re: MOC: Puffin Personal Runabout
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 9 Jul 2003 23:45:17 GMT

In lugnet.space, Gil Shaw wrote:

The Puffin

http://home.cogeco.ca/~sshaw/Toradoch/Photos/Puffin/T_Puffin09.jpg

Lemme know what cha think.

Not a cop-out at all. I like small detailed stuff. And I like seeing personal civilian craft.

The color scheme and SNOT is great. I really like it.

The only suggestion I might make is to use a cluster of smaller “directional” engines instead of the one big one (if I’m correct in saying that’s what it is). Just a thought.

CerebrumInc.com