 Space / 25660
Re: Light attack carrier
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 30 Jun 2003 13:41:11 GMT

In lugnet.space, Paul Baulch wrote:

<http://www.lugnet.com/~164/sci-fi/gervoya/

Wow, you’ve done a lot on this ship. It really looks different, especially in the bow area.

I think I prefer the sleeker look of the original, and the way the antennae tuck into the fuselage.

The landing gear are excellent. I can’t wait to see your mock up of how you did it. I’m not very good with technic landing gear that fold, so this would be very educational for me.

The engine section is excellent. I really think you have a knack with making gaping engine nozzles on your ships. The missile/torpedo ports on the side are a nice touch as well.

You need to toss in a few photos of the fighters.

And finally, DEAR GOD, that man is being attacked by a dinosaur!!!

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/pbaulch/Space/Gervoya/08.jpg

:D

-Grand Admiral and Keeper of Fleebnorks

“Adopt a fleebnork. They’re DYING!” -Sally Struthers