 Space / 25685
Re: Light attack carrier
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 1 Jul 2003 08:45:46 GMT

In lugnet.space, Sylvia Tresto wrote:

Hi Paul!

It looks very nice. I had discovered the older model and think this is a nice improvement. Looking forward to pics of the fighters!

Love, Sylvi

Thanks Sylvi! I think that the fighters will get their own page, because I’ve actually made a few very different variations of that basic fighter design.

Cheers,