 Space / 20300
Re: The A.R.C.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 16 Jan 2003 17:05:38 GMT

In lugnet.space, Gil Shaw writes:
Intimidating is definately the best description!  I really dig the retro
look to it....almost bauhaus mecha.  Talk about an amazing render to be
dropped in a diorama of some sort.  Veddy cool.

Great to see some stuff from you again Joel - it's been sorely missed.

Cheers,
-Gil

thank you, it was good to build again   :D

I have been lurking here though... and there has been such a great revival
to old .space group lately that I guess I got inspired.

now we gotta prod Sandlin to get his bricks outta storage  ;)

cheers!
Jk