 Space / 20326
Re: The A.R.C.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 17 Jan 2003 06:05:38 GMT

I am in awe at this mecha. It's body style seems like an almost highly
advanced spider-ball mech from the OLD Johnny Quest animated show. If I
remember correctly I think Zin made it.

Your style is very catchy. The studless hard lines in the body and feet
accentuated by the smooth legs and joints goes well. No intermingling of the
two, just one or the other, very nice.

out
Tony Knaak
http://www.ozbricks.com/legostuff/index/index.html
http://www.ozbricks.com/legostuff/mechastruct.html

In lugnet.build.mecha, Joel Kuester writes:

hi all!

very glad I am finally grocking the details of rendering, and I wanted to
share these.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/septenemae/lugmeet/arc1.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/septenemae/lugmeet/standing1.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/septenemae/lugmeet/standing2.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/septenemae/lugmeet/standing3.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/septenemae/lugmeet/standing4.jpg

should have some more pics over the next couple days, I am working on some
other poses.

lates!
Jk