 Space / 20314
Re: The A.R.C.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 17 Jan 2003 00:58:56 GMT

In lugnet.space, Chris Maddison writes:
In lugnet.build.mecha, Joel Kuester writes:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/septenemae/lugmeet/standing1.jpg

Whoa.  That's awesome.  I'm with Jon - this is my favorite shot.  I totally
see this being some ancient alien creation that gets "accidentally"
discovered and wreaks havoc on some unsuspecting world.
Can't wait to see more!

glad to oblige... here are some more pics:

the first two links display some weapons activity.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/septenemae/lugmeet/firing.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/septenemae/lugmeet/walking.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/septenemae/lugmeet/walking2.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/septenemae/lugmeet/walking3.jpg

this is all for now, I'm rendered-out for a while, unless anyone has a
request for an angle they'd like to see.

later!
Jk