 Space / 20345
Re: The A.R.C.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 18 Jan 2003 01:23:47 GMT

In lugnet.space, Tony Knaak writes:
I am in awe at this mecha. It's body style seems like an almost highly
advanced spider-ball mech from the OLD Johnny Quest animated show. If I
remember correctly I think Zin made it.

I think I sorta remember that... It interesting how everyone sees different
influences in the design.  Jon P told me it reminded him of a daddy
longlegs, which I can imagine also...

Your style is very catchy. The studless hard lines in the body and feet
accentuated by the smooth legs and joints goes well. No intermingling of the
two, just one or the other, very nice.

thanks! I have had a few comments lately about 'my style' and I do
appreciate the compliment, although it leaves me wondering what exactly my
style is.  I don't really have any strict esthetic rules, other than I
believe function dictates form.  Hmmmm... I also like opposing geometic
shapes... maybe thats it!

cheers!
Jk