 Space / 20331
Re: The A.R.C.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 17 Jan 2003 13:55:16 GMT

Man...I really gotta learn how to render.  Those look fantastic Joel....I
particuliarly like the down angle on the last walking pic - a good flyby
perspective.

Cool.

-Gil

In lugnet.space, Joel Kuester writes:
(snipage)
glad to oblige... here are some more pics:

the first two links display some weapons activity.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/septenemae/lugmeet/firing.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/septenemae/lugmeet/walking.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/septenemae/lugmeet/walking2.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/septenemae/lugmeet/walking3.jpg

this is all for now, I'm rendered-out for a while, unless anyone has a
request for an angle they'd like to see.

later!
Jk