 Space / 20489
Re: The A.R.C.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 22 Jan 2003 03:05:12 GMT

I really really like this! Its huge and just great!

I like how the middle (knee joint?) looks and it almost seems like a
reversed knee design. It gives the impression of being strong.

Although I get a sense of how big it would be IRL, how big do you estimate
it would be?

Good stuff!

http://members.aol.com/mylegomaster/