 Space / 20297
20296  |  20298
Subject:
He's back, he's back!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 16 Jan 2003 13:55:21 GMT

Hi,

It's great to see you are back and that you didn't turn away from building LEGO.
Would have been a loss of a great talent.
- As you just prooved again with the A.R.C. (Is there a name behind the
Letters?)

About the model:

At first I thought
Pretty strange and funky looking - err - thing.
Then I saw the "standing" jpgs.
Whew, it's a gigantic arachnoid walker! Boy, that machine really looks
intimidating. It must be huge IRL. And the angles you got in the pictures do
emphasize that.

Looking forward to seing more!

BTW, can we expect to see anything more from the SUBTERFUGITIVES ? - Having
seen "Rhetoric" and the S.E.T. on brickshelf I'm eager to see when "the storm
hits"!!!

BTW, http://minispy.tripod.com/secret/ works, but
http://minispy.tripod.com/ does not ?

regards, and welcome back