 Space / 20299
Re: Felix returns
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 16 Jan 2003 16:56:06 GMT

welcome bak, F :-D

like the ship,
particularly the restrained use of red

Thanks for the compliment.  Interesting it comes from you, as I took a lot
from the advice you give on your site.  In retrospect, I really took a lot
away from BF2K.  While we were waiting for Chris one morning you were
flipping through a graphic artist's book, making off hand comments about
graphics and aesthetics that stuck with me.  Things like that really had a
big impact on the way I build... though I haven't posted much lately.

Anyhow, thanks to all for the compliments.  The ship is actually part of an
emerging theme of a smuggler character I'm toying with.  I'd build more but
this woman demands I be a husband when I'm at home- what a hassle ;)

Felix
Not so "Stone" since a short hair-cut.