 Space / 20189
Re: MOC: The Bipolar Bear
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 14 Jan 2003 20:50:09 GMT

In lugnet.space, Felix Greco writes:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/felixisgr8/Smuggler/mvc-004s.jpg

I am a polar bear,
I live North of everywhere!
I live at the top of the world!

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/felixisgr8/Smuggler/mvc-005s.jpg

The furry white coat
I wear in the snow,
Keeps me warm when it's twenty below!

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/felixisgr8/Smuggler/mvc-006s.jpg

Fishing in the ice,
and swimming in the sea,
Makes living at the North Pole perfect for me!

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/felixisgr8/Smuggler/mvc-007s.jpg

But I'm always so scared,
and never quite ready,
To be torn apart and eaten by Yehti

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/felixisgr8/Smuggler/mvc-008s.jpg

(After moderation)

Felix

Hey Jon, can you add my brickshelf site to the roll-call?
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=felixisgr8

You do know that a polar bear is just a rectangular bear after a coordinate
transform, right?
Other than that: great poem and great moc

Mark "too educated for his own good" de Kock