 Space / 20181
Re: MOC: The Bipolar Bear
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 14 Jan 2003 16:28:30 GMT

Dear (soon to be) Dr Braun,

Thank you for your timely and kind response.  In case you were wondering,
the figurative nature of your post has not escaped me:

It is clear that by stating polar bear is yummy, you make allegorical
reference to the fall of the Soviet Union and subsequent western free-market
domination.  This statement is propelled by the comment that I would need
swim fins rather than landing gear; this is obviously written to mean that
the west will never defeat your beloved mother Russia, and we should swim
back to our capitalist pig country.  Interesting ...Comrade Braun.  You have
been exposed.

And don't get me started on the Freudian-slip that could be taken from the
statement "not to mention pontoons."

;^)

Felix "writing nonsense to procrastinate work" Greco

  Dear Mr. Greco:

  I thorougly enjoyed "The Bipolar Bear."  Especially the
  part about eating polar bears.  Yummy!  Also, poetic.

  However, if your protagonist lives at the North Pole, I
  believe he will need swim fins, not landing gear and boots.
  This is not to mention the pontoons the ship will require.

  Please give my best regards to your twin brother, Mr. Stone.

  regards,

  LFB

  ;)