 Space / 18233
Re: New Sets 2003
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 10 Oct 2002 15:49:22 GMT

The micro-fig scale Star Wars stuff is too big to be to scale with the
(nano-fig scale) USC Star Destroyer.  On the other hand they are really cool
looking, and if they are (as they appear to be) $1.99 polybag sets, I will
definitely be getting alot of them.

I think your being optimistic with regards to the price.
I'd say $3.99-$5.99 range.

It looks to me like the sets come with about 50 pcs each.

Still nice though.

Jonathan