 General / 38932
Re: New Sets 2003
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 11 Oct 2002 22:40:08 GMT

If anyone could repost the sets, I'd be indebted to them.  I never got to
see them at all!!!!!

:(

KEith

I think these are due to come out next January, but those store clerks
always make mistakes and sell stuff earlier...

Could somebody e-mail me with pictures, too?  I already saw them, but I want
to have a closer look at these new sets.

-JHK