 Space / 18246
Re: New Sets 2003
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 10 Oct 2002 21:05:16 GMT

In lugnet.general, Matt Sekerak writes:
snipped
Other sets relevent to space/starwars:
7411 - a Kzin!
7412 - a Wampa!

Jeff J

Hey Jeff, you're a fan of the Kzinti?  I love the Man-Kzin wars!!  You're
the only person I know who has ever mentioned the series!  Grrrreat books=)

Actually, I just read Ringworld this summer, but I really enjoyed it.  The
alien characters are fascinating!  I'll probably get around to reading more
of the Known Space stuff someday...

I have built my interpretation of a flycycle, and I have been meaning to
take pictures.  I've also been considering tackling the Lying Bastard, but
not at minifig scale.

Jeff J