 General / 38904
Re: New Sets 2003
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 10 Oct 2002 21:02:11 GMT

"Tony Knaak" <tknaaker@hotmail.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.general, Jon Palmer writes:
Man I love this time of year. :D

Jon you are absolutely right! All these new sets rock, especialy the new
super ball joints (can't wait to use on a mecha!). Just as a side note • too;
since all these sets are going to be coming in to stores, be watching for
good clearance deals on old sets. I work at Wal-Mart and we have already
started to markdown old lego sets i.e. OLD Alpha team stuff, OLD bionicle,
imperial shuttles, jack stone, LOM, and we even have the USC Yodas marked
down. I thought that info would help you find some good deals

What are you guy's TALKING about?  That webpage doesn't even exist!

--
Mnarkham Carroll