 General / 38907
Re: New Sets 2003
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 10 Oct 2002 23:11:19 GMT

In lugnet.general, Markham Carroll writes:

What are you guy's TALKING about?  That webpage doesn't even exist!

--
Mnarkham Carroll

<delurk>

Since the page has obviously had the clamps put on it and I missed the
window of opportunity, could one of you guys that did manage to see them go
through your 'downloaded internet files' directory and email me a copy of
them pretty pretty please? I want to get my drooling done early.

Thanks
Allister
<lurk>