 General / 38900
Re: New Sets 2003
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 10 Oct 2002 21:06:28 GMT

As I was in the middle of going through the pictures you posted, I started
getting 404 errors telling me the files could not be found.  I had only
gotten through about 5 of the pictures, so it was quite a let-down when I
started getting errors.  Have you been asked to remove the pictures, or is
it a problem on my end?  If you did have to remove them, does anyone else
know another source when I can find them?
Thanks,
David