 General / 38899
38898  |  38900
Subject:
Build your own Ikros Griffon!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Thu, 10 Oct 2002 20:59:58 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Want to build this?

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/savatheaggie/griffon/instructions/griffonhigh.jpg

Well now you can! (when moderated)

Admittedly they're not the best of instructions, but I can't see where you'd
have too much trouble with them.  Included in the gallery is also a parts list
for those of you who want to sort before you build.

Feel free to modify the colors or even the design, or leave it be for sake of
being true to the original.  In any case, much like the Legomaster and his
Build-a-bot, I'd love to see pictures of other peoples attempts.  I just don't
want to hear any "Why in the heck did the moron build it this way?"  I built it
the way I did for my own reasons, move on. :)

--Anthony
http://www.ozbricks.com/ikros