 General / 38915
Re: New Sets 2003
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 11 Oct 2002 03:36:20 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.general, Orion Pobursky writes:
In lugnet.announce, Holger Matthes writes:
Hi all,

http://home.t-online.de/home/gierse-gmbh/bilder/news2003/

shows the new sets form 2003. Great stuff in my opinion:

- Micro Star Wars Sets
- New Star Wars Sets
- Oriental theme [Build your own Alquaida battlefield ;-) ]
- nice parts in Creator sets

I would say, the quality of sets is getting better in 2003!

Kind regards form Germany,
Holger

For those who didn't get to see the sets when the site was up, I'm willing
to email them the JPEGs.  Just Email me a request at orion@pobursky.com.
Warning to modem users, the zip file is 1.7M

-Orion

Thanks! I just sent you my email!

Jeff