 General / 38918
Re: New Sets 2003
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 11 Oct 2002 08:18:57 GMT

"Jason Maxwell" <jhmaxwell@attbi.com> wrote in message
news:H3sHH9.L9x@lugnet.com...

At what point does LEGO/LUGNET realize the futility of this?  I've been
reading LUGNET for 4 years now, and every fall/winter this has happened.
Somebody (usually in Europe, but not always) will get a hold of a dealer's
catalog

I am playing devil's advocate -- in 1999 (or was it 2000?) I was the one who
leaked the information first on Lugnet and got a right ear-full from Suz,
and almost resigned from the community...

I agree, it's futile. The most exciting thing for many to discuss here is
new product releases, so it's only natrual that when something as
significant as this is found, we discuss it like mad!

Huw