 Space / 18245
Re: New MOC- The Nightshadow
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 10 Oct 2002 19:55:48 GMT

Looking good John....very swooshable!

I think this is the first MOC you've done without SNOT :)

Cheers,
-G

In lugnet.announce.moc, John Henry Kruer writes:
Here's a new MOC I just finished.  Nobody else has done black and dark red,
so I did it!  :)

This is supposed to be a sort of sportsy 1-man spacecraft.

folder:

Front:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/tboy/Space/Nightshadow/aa.jpg

Angle shot: