 Space / 18273
Re: New MOC- The Nightshadow
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 11 Oct 2002 14:58:06 GMT

In lugnet.space, John Henry Kruer writes:
Well, things have changed!  :)  I guess all the begging to my dad paid off...

Heheh.  Cool.  :)

Thanks!  Yeah, I would agree about the spiffcraft and pods- while wonders of
Lego imagination, they would not be very practicle.  Though look who's
talking, my ship can only hold one man!  :)

Actually, my take on it was that it might be at the same imaginary scale as
most TLC system sets.  At that scale, Town automobiles might hold only one
or two mini-figs, but they represent cars that in real life hold more.  So,
if we apply the same theory to your craft, then at the least it can be
imagined to represent a 2-seater sportster, IMO.

Isn't that every builder's dream!  Not to mention the money I could make...
If I had enough money, I would try to sell it as a custom kit.  But alas, I
don't. (Snaps out of reverie)  I might make instructions later... thanks
goodness for Teacher Planning Days!

Right on!  ...I remember those fondly.  I only wish my workplace now would
let me go home whenever there are management conferences...   :-)

Thanks for the very long and detailed response!  Responses like this really
encourage me.

That's what we're here for.  I only wish I had the time to give such
hit-or-miss depending on my workload at the time.

Cheers,
-Hendo