 Space / 18272
Re: Star Destroyer Pod!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 11 Oct 2002 14:30:28 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jonathan Mizner writes:
Maybe I'm stupid... but even when I squint really really hard all I seem to
see is a small GIF of a Star Destroyer model.  It doesn't look like a
photograph to me, perhaps you messed up the picture to upload?  Or is this a
joke?

Of course it's a joke - didn't you see the line about getting more film for
my digital camera?  Couldn't you see my tongue planted firmly in my cheek?

Not that I won't buy an ISD and stick a pod on the underside...

Cheers,
James