 Space / 18227
Re: New MOC- The Nightshadow
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 10 Oct 2002 13:24:43 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, John Henry Kruer writes:
Here's a new MOC I just finished.  Nobody else has done black and dark red,
so I did it!  :)

This is supposed to be a sort of sportsy 1-man spacecraft.

folder:

Front:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/tboy/Space/Nightshadow/aa.jpg

Angle shot:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/tboy/Space/Nightshadow/nightshadow-front.jpg

Side:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/tboy/Space/Nightshadow/nightshadow-side.jpg

Trunk open:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/tboy/Space/Nightshadow/nightshadow-trunk.jpg

PLMKWYT!

-JHK

John,

Very nice, you've fit a lot of good detail into a compact ship. I like the
way it appears to flow together.

Thanks,

George