 Space / 18232
Re: New Sets 2003
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 10 Oct 2002 15:23:04 GMT

Wow!  The AT-TE is definately a steping stone to a possible AT-AT.

The micro-fig scale Star Wars stuff is too big to be to scale with the
(nano-fig scale) USC Star Destroyer.  On the other hand they are really cool
looking, and if they are (as they appear to be) $1.99 polybag sets, I will
definitely be getting alot of them.

More awesome creator sets without the stupid Jack Stone/Creator figs.  Cool.

Elephants.  Finally.  (Now where are the cattle already. I have only been
waiting 15 years for a decent farm theme. Well I suppose one of the animals
that TLC should have made a long time ago is not bad, lets just hope they
continue to produce more.)

The Sicimitar is just too cool.  And it can double as a pike.

The NBA stuff, well they passed up another oppertunity to make tan and brown
figs, but at least they are all still the silly bright yellow.  So where's
lando and mace already?

Overall?  2003 is the best looking year in a long time.

-Mike Petrucelli