 Space / 18234
Re: pods are ruined
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 10 Oct 2002 16:07:40 GMT

"travis" <phree@attbi.com> wrote in message news:H3r3qE.310@lugnet.com...

<dramatic lack of a subject snipped>

This is one of the most bizarre opinions I've come across.  I mean, I can
understand anyone not liking pods from the start.  Sure, that's cool by me.

But you seem to feel like there needs to be some sort of reform in pod
building or something.  Like the glory of the almighty Pod has come to an
end.

Dude.  They're Pods.  I don't think anyone who has ever built one of these
things has ever really taken them seriously.  They're just these dorky
little round things that we've been building in about a million silly ways.

And to top that off, you're not even providing your own example of what a
"worthy" Pod should look like.  Now that's just asking for trouble.

I say go build a Pod or something or just mellow out a bit.

-Jon