 Space / 18296
Re: pods are ruined
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 12 Oct 2002 04:07:36 GMT

We have a nice little online community here with little or no conflict, I
think you should stop trying to create conflict and start stacking some
bricks. But that is just my own personal opinion.

agreed,  I do need to start building... the sixty hour work weeks might be
getting to me.  fact is I love the pod's essence and don't want to see it
become a joke.  My concentration in fact is the non-capital ship design.  My
favorite thing is to think of small spacecraft like the luxury sports cars
of today and build accordingly.

-tk