 Space / 18235
Re: pods are ruined
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 10 Oct 2002 16:44:02 GMT

Pods are ruined!?!

Travis, I know this is your personal opinion and opinions are welcome, but
it seems yours goes against just about every single spacehead here in Lugnet!

I ignored your first negetive post about pods and chalked it up to young
raging hormones or something, but two post? You are either looking to
purposely cause trouble or you enjoy people disagreeing with you.

I love the pods myself, not because they are cool looking or super detailed,
but because they have gotten so many people involved in building here in
space. The moonbase is here too, but not everyone has the parts to build
those, but they can build a cool pod.

We have a nice little online community here with little or no conflict, I
think you should stop trying to create conflict and start stacking some
bricks. But that is just my own personal opinion.

out
Tony Knaak
Tony's LEGO Stuff ++++ http://www.ozbricks.com/legostuff/index/index.html
Mechastuct Contest +++ http://www.ozbricks.com/legostuff/mechastruct.html