 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 37
Re: PDF (was Re: legOS docs - what do people want?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Wed, 24 Feb 1999 04:52:25 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, markt@lynx.bc.ca (Mark Tarrabain) writes:
I just made a tarball using webcopy then and e-mailed it to you. [...]

Thank you Todd.  I'll work on it tonight and email the pdf back to you
sometime tomorrow.

I'm not sure I'd know what to do with it.  I'd be happy to see how it looks on
my system, but I think Markus is the destination you want, since he'll be the
one hosting it (I assume).

--Todd