 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 17
Re: legOS docs - what do people want?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Sun, 21 Feb 1999 10:08:15 GMT

Mark Tarrabain a écrit dans le message <36CE02AF.8C000243@lynx.bc.ca>...
Todd Lehman wrote:

I think it would be coolest (and most helpful) if the docs were in a • super-
portable format, either PDF or, heck, just darn plain old HTML.

I'd vote for PDF over HTML.  For one thing, a PDF document will be • considerably
smaller in size than an equivalent HTML document.  HTML also has the
less-than

not when compressed

desirable characteristic (in my opinion) of "fragmenting" a hypertext • document
across multiple files, which complicates backup and restore procedures
slightly

you can always have one html file

(not insurmountably, of course, but it's still annoying).  Adobe Acrobat • Reader is
freely available for almost any hardware/OS platform you might be able to
name

I agree with the rest of the post but I really think that adobe acrobat
reader is very painfull to use compare to any browser especially for
scrolling