 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 16
Re: legOS docs - what do people want?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Sun, 21 Feb 1999 10:04:38 GMT

It definitely needs to be portable!

I think it would be coolest (and most helpful) if the docs were in a super-
portable format, either PDF or, heck, just darn plain old HTML.

please no PDF, it is portable but a pain to read on a screen and I've always
thought that it was easier to read api documentation on your computer screen
since this is were you work

HTML would be great because it could easily go on the CD-ROM (if there is
one)

Also if you could have a explaination on how to install the related tools
for non linux machine it would be nice.
BTW if there is something on legos in the mindstorm O'reilly book (which I
really hope) this would be a very definite reason for a cd rom to be needed,
legos itself is small but downloading all the development environment on a
28800 modem in a country where you pay every minutes of every local
communication thanks to the national telecom company monopoly is NOT a nice
experience (even assuming the download works the first time)