 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 10
Re: legOS docs - what do people want?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Sat, 20 Feb 1999 04:40:38 GMT

In this vein, what is the distribution of OS's people are using (or attempting
to use) with legOS?

Personally I am a linux user and feel comfortable explaining that. As for
Windows 95/98/NT it might be better if someone who uses legOS on those
platforms to write the installation guide.

I don't mean to leave the Mac people out - I like Macs a lot. I just don't
have one to play with and don't know the viability of building a gcc/egcs
based cross-compiler on MacOS.

This brings up another issue. People seem to like PDF, but is there a way
to create PDF files on Linux? I will boot into Windows if I have to but
would rather avoid it. :-)

Dwayne

Linc Smith writes:
Mark Tarrabain wrote in message <36CE02AF.8C000243@lynx.bc.ca>...
I think that the best place to begin with LegOS documentation is with
a really good installation and usage tutorial.

Yes this is a brilliant Idea! I agree.

LINC