 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 6
Re: legOS docs - what do people want?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Fri, 19 Feb 1999 23:40:25 GMT

I am a logOS documentation volunteer, and I am curious as to what type of
documentation the user community would like to see.

What level of detail is required?
I would like to see a high level overview, api documentation similar to
that created by doxygen, and then examples of usage for each call.

What standard format should be used?
HTML works well.  The MS Win32 API documentation is a good example for an
API documentation layout.

How about usage examples of the various legOS features/functions?
Definately.  It would be great to see both high level examples of features
and also sample api calls in the documentation.
Joel Shafer    joel@connect.net