 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 35
Re: PDF (was Re: legOS docs - what do people want?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Wed, 24 Feb 1999 03:26:16 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, markt@lynx.bc.ca (Mark Tarrabain) writes:
Well, I've waited and waited, but nobody has volunteered to send me the
existing docs to convert to PDF.  I'm afraid I don't have the facilities
myself to download the entire documentation tree at the LegOS site.

I thought that freely offering my services in this regard would be adequate.
Was I wrong?

Hmm... Well, I think it was only earlier today that Markus officially gave his
blessing on conversions to other formats (not that we thought he wouldn't, but
it seems fair to wait and see for sure).  So going by what Markus wrote here:

   http://www.lugnet.com/news/display.cgi?lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos:27

it seems reasonable to conclude that it's OK for someone to make a .tar.gz
file of Markus's web-page content and send it to someone else for the purposes
of making a PDF.

I just made a tarball using webcopy then and e-mailed it to you.

I noticed BTW that a few links were broken (bitops.h, direct-lcd.h, conio.h/c,
etc.)...  I'm not sure if these are obsolete or just accidental.

--Todd