 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 5
Re: legOS docs - what do people want?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Fri, 19 Feb 1999 23:33:47 GMT

Dwayne Jacques Fontenot wrote in message ...
Let's discuss.

well I was planning on lurking here for a while and try some of my
"newsgroup osmotic learning", but since you asked :)

I would be looking for: "getting the very interested (and capable) beginner
up to speed with alternative firmware".  I realize that it would be too
labor intensive to hand it all to me on a platter, and I am willing to poke
and prod my way around the net for info, but keeping in mind the beginner is
my only suggestion.

I love examples to work through... they always seem to work for me.

LINC "some of us think that a Red Hat is something you wear" SMITH