 Robotics / 75
74  |  76
Subject:
Extreme Creatures, Cybermasters, etc?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 7 Oct 1998 22:20:03 GMT

Hello All!
   I'm kicking around the idea (pretty seriously) of finally picking up a
Mindstorms, and had a few questions:

1.  MS vs CM; are they essentially the same except where the program is
stored and executed?  If so, what kind of range are we talking about with
CM?

2.  Has anyone gotten the Extreme Creatures expansion set yet?  If so, care
to give a review?  Lego website doesn't have much in the way of practical
info.

That's about it.  Thanks in advance!

Sincerely,
Robert McIntyre