 Robotics / 113
Re: Extreme Creatures, Cybermasters, etc?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 11 Oct 1998 03:29:34 GMT

Linc Smith wrote in message ...
Speaking of scrambling over the Lego table, I have finished LDrawing my hand
size model with rocker-boogie suspension.  I will be hopefully posting a
link to some renderings tomorrow.  What/where I can post to lugnet.  I have
the ldraw file (probaly lugnet.cad), and the rederings? ...  I don't think
that they are to be posted at Lugnet?.  I just don't have a webpage,
although I will try to piggyback on my dads page, he's away for the weekend
and I know is password ;).  Maybe some one here wouldn't mind putting the
pic on their server for a few days... you wouldn't have to link it from you
page or anything, just put it on your server so people form here could have
a look.

Well, you're welcome to email it to me and I'll put it on my page. With pics,
even, if I can get a non-expired copy of POV-Ray.

Moz