 Robotics / 103
Re: Extreme Creatures, Cybermasters, etc?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 9 Oct 1998 15:37:41 GMT

Moz,

I couldn't find this reference in the previous posts:

This is them, then. They seem to be a more flexible than the small ones,
which is good. Although a little harder to get hold of :)

I am I understanding that you have treads that are larger and more flexible
than the ones that came with the mountain rambler?  I am dying to get
something bigger for an pneumatic project I am working on.  I figured I was
going to have to buy a $300 1980's bulldozer to get treads that will fit the
scale... Uggg!

Any way can you expand on the comment.

Thanks
LINC