 Robotics / 99
Re: Extreme Creatures, Cybermasters, etc?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 9 Oct 1998 09:26:46 GMT

"Moz (Chris Moseley)" <moz1@ihug.co.nz> writes:

Do you have Cyber Master?  Cool!  Be sure to watch the lego-robotics
list, if you aint already.

I'm trying to decide whether it's worth perservering with the building
instructions as the program exits (cleanly) at random intervals.

Is this to keep parts of them for later reference?  That may be
interesting.

Personally, I would like to have paper instructions, as I dislike the on
screen instructions.  The resolution isn't too good so I'm sometimes
stuck trying to figure out just where a brick goes.

Fredrik