 Robotics / 107
Re: Extreme Creatures, Cybermasters, etc?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 9 Oct 1998 18:11:02 GMT

"Linc Smith" <ldsmith@pfc.forestry.ca> writes:

I am I understanding that you have treads that are larger and more flexible
than the ones that came with the mountain rambler?

We were talking about the European 8482 Cyber Master set.  This has
treads that are larger than the mountain rambler ones.

Fredrik