 Robotics / 102
Re: Extreme Creatures, Cybermasters, etc?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 9 Oct 1998 13:58:59 GMT

Moz (Chris Moseley) <moz1@ihug.co.nz> wrote:
This is them, then. They seem to be a more flexible than the small ones,
which is good. Although a little harder to get hold of :)

:) Yes.

I'm waiting to see what the (frighteningly impressive) reverse-engineering
people determine -- if I can program

Interesting. The batteries in my Mindstorms creations seem to last forever.

Grr. But then again, how much pounding away with treads on do you do?

Well, I've had my RoboTag robots going for large portions of the day for
lots of days (sorry for being vague -- I've got no idea of actual runtime)
and according to the little tester on the (duracell) batteries, they've got
a lot of juice left. (80%?)