 Robotics / 74
Re: removable rcx
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.build
Date:
Wed, 7 Oct 1998 19:38:22 GMT

Scott <materiel@halcyon.com> wrote:
I have to get the motors and sensors embedded into the robot or everything
just falls off at the first touch.  If touch sensors were affordable enough
to get some extra, then we might have something.

True, that is a limitation. And somehow I have the feeling that my plans
will automatically grow to encompass whatever number of sensors and motors I
own.